Category Archives: Uncategorized
Fall/Holiday Session specials are back this year! Here are the details:
- Session includes your immediate family (mom/dad/siblings)
- I recommend one outfit change per child maximum
- Outdoor locations will be carefully chosen by me to showcase beautiful rich fall colors and ideal lighting conditions
- Within 3 weeks of your session, you will be shown at least 10 professionally edited proofs in your online viewing gallery. If your gallery includes more than 10 images, you will choose your favorite 10 images. You will have the option to purchase the entire gallery for an additional $200.
- Files will be delivered via digital download only (no CD or USB drives) and will be available for download within 2 business days of placing your order
- This special does not apply to newborn sessions and it is recommended that babies be 6 months or older; cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Due to the custom nature of photography products, all sales are final
- If weather prohibits our session, we will reschedule. Rain dates have been blocked out but must take place by Nov 8 2013.
- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session
- Session slots will be booked first come, first served based on when retainer is paid; all sessions slots are October weekdays.
Of course they didn’t let me off the hook that easily and I have to admit, I was a *little* intrigued by the pink thing.
So, I touched it.
Um, hello – Mommy? There’s ickiness on my fingers. You might want to come over here and handle this.
Ok…I see how it is. Well, maybe I can just wipe it off right…there. Ugh.
Do you see this? It’s on my leg. This is somehow acceptable to you?
Maybe I can just…uh…kick it away…
Ok now it’s ALL OVER ME. Omg! Get me outta here! Waaaahhh!
Wait a minute…I got some in my mouth…hmm, this stuff tastes kinda good! You might be onto something with eating this, Mommy…but… I have to say…
Ok, I can’t believe that you are just going sit there clicking that clicky thing while all this is going on here. Not cool. I am done.
Where’s that exit again?
I take lots and lots of pictures…obviously. Of my kids, of your kids. And while I am saving my pennies to afford a family session with one of my favorite photogs, I asked myself -why don’t I have more pictures of ME with my kids. Well, I’m a photographer so of course I’m always behind the camera. But then, really most moms are too. But that’s not the only excuse I have.
“I still have baby weight to lose.”
“Bad hair day.”
“No makeup on.”
And the most often used:
“No way, I look like crap right now.”
I have to change that. I have to. For them, not for me. You should change that too. I’m taking away the “I look like crap” excuse right now. Makeover. Then photoshoot. With your kids. Do it for you. Do it for them.